Our Health & Safety Procedures
Before each service:
- Stainless steel instruments are scrubbed and soaked in medical-grade germicide then sterilized with a medical-grade autoclave.
- Chair, bed, and table surfaces are disinfected.
- Our staff member washes his/her hands.
- The site of treatment is also cleansed (clients wash hands before
service, face is cleaned, injection sites are
- Our staff member wears medical nitrile gloves for procedures that require gloved hands. (No need to worry if you have a latex allergy.)
- Clean towels and sheets are used for treatments that require them. We never reuse these items until after they have been washed.
- Tools never come into contact with customers unless they are new or have been sterilized.
After each service:
- Tools that cannot be sterilized are given to the customer or disposed. We never reuse these implements.
- Bowls used for facials, manicure soaks, and pedicure soaks are cleaned and soaked in medical-grade germicide.
Additional steps include:
- All table, counter, chair, and bed surfaces are disinfected.
- The floor is cleaned of debris.
- Staff is trained in infection control practices.
- Internal audits are conducted on each staff member and on the
facility to ensure proper health and safety standards are being
performed continuously and correctly.
- We keep our spa environment as free as possible of toxic chemicals,
and we use chemical-free alternatives where possible. For the very few
chemicals that remain in the spa we follow OSHA requirements for the
safety of our clients and staff.
If you observe any of our staff not following these safety procedures,
please notify the manager immediately. If you have a suggestion for how
we can improve our procedures, please let us know. We respect your
active participation in the services you receive..
More Health & Safety
WE NEVER DOUBLE DIP
ANY OF OUR WAXING INSTRUMENTS